A Car Comes with your Studio Apartment!
Fiat 500 Lounge Hatchback
Each of our Studio apartments comes with a 2018 Fiat. These cars are fun to drive, are basically brand new, and get about 35 mpg. They are the perfect car to explore the island. No more group tours set your own schedule and have fun!
- 6 speed automatic transmission.
- Turbo charged.
- 35 miles per gallon.
- Power windows.
- Back up camera.
- Easy hook up to your phone for maps.
- Great radio and sound.
We supply a cooler and can arrange for box lunches for all day adventures. Ask us about your particular needs.
Non-Smoking Rooms Include:
- Convenient kitchen
- Full Private Bath
- Private Entrance
- Satellite TV, Wireless Internet
- Laundry Available and Extra Storage
- Near Coffee Shops, Restaurants & More
- Payments by Credit Card ONLY
- Minimum 3-Day Stay
A Short Walk from the B&B:
There are several points of interest with-in easy walking distance from your room:
- The Baranov Museum is the oldest building in Alaska, built in 1808 and features the Russian Colonial period and the Alutiiq culture.
- National Wildlife Visitors Center is new and has displays and information about Kodiak's wildlife and sealife.
- The Alutiiq Museum offers a glimpse at the Native History and Culture of Kodiak.
- Near Island Hiking Trails; there are several trails through Spruce forests and along beaches.
- Pillar Mountain is a hike that takes you up to an incredible view of Kodiak and the surrounding mountains.
- Kodiak Island Brewery
- Guests will also find the Boat Harbors, Bicycle Rentals and more!